Emergence from lockdown
Can you pivot your charity and improve your resilience?
Join us for a free webinar
3rd November 2020
According to a recent survey* the impact of COVID-19 on the charities sector will range from high to severe. Regardless of where your charity sits in this predicated scale charities who adapt to change are more likely to survive and thrive in a post lockdown world. There are some great examples where “pivoting” a charity has led to improved resilience in difficult times.
So can your charity pivot and what are the risks?
To help you, this webinar hosted by Linda Cooper and Craig Hughes, will walk you through some of the key considerations of pivoting a charity, including:
- The predicted likely impact of COVID-19 on your sector
- What is pivoting?
- What charities have done this well?
- The risks of pivoting and the dangers of doing nothing
- Controlling the pivot:
- cash management and funding options
- implementing controls and processes
- tax and VAT considerations
To take part in this Zoom webinar, please register using the link below:
If you have any trouble registering for this event or require more urgent advice, please contact us.
*survey conducted by EY – released in April 2020