Our Services -
Thoroughness and professionalism, based on a real understanding of business issues, is the cornerstone of the Forensic Accounting Team’s approach. Key areas in which the team works include commercial disputes, share and business valuations, personal injury cases and where termination of employment is required.
We also work closely with specialist family and divorce lawyers in matrimonial disputes.
- Investigation of any alleged breaches of warranty in respect of company takeovers.
- Computation of financial losses generally for breach of contract
- Consideration of damage such as loss of earnings and pension as a direct result of an accident.
Termination of Employment
- Carrying out an investigation prior to dismissal
- Reporting and giving evidence on the skills expected of an employee (particularly as a director, company secretary or accountant)
- Reporting and giving evidence on the extent to which the employer’s or employee’s conduct has fallen below that required by their contract
- Calculating loss
- Calculating the tax consequences of dismissal
Share and business valuations
- When there is a dispute between shareholders/partners
- On the death of a shareholder/partner
- With a view to the sale of a business
- In connection with divorce proceedings
- Valuation of family businesses or shares in family and unquoted companies
- The taxation consequences of divorce
- The establishment of family assets
- Quantifying reasonable requirements.
For more information about how our Forensic Accounting Services can help you and your business, contact Denis Cross.